2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. The Learning Groove Songs and Stories Logo/Visual
Conditional, non-exclusive, permission is granted to use the provided, “The Learning Groove, Songs & Stories” logo/visual in presenting and marketing your music classes which use The Learning Groove songs and stories, based on the following terms.
- Training is fully completed.
- Trainee registered for class using their real name and real contact information (not an anonymous name or an alias or incorrect or incomplete contact information).
- Your own name and/or music class name is always presented first and more prominently.
- The Learning Groove may change this logo/visual at anytime for any reason.
- Current logo/visual must be used.
- The Learning Groove reserves the right to discontinue, or further restrict, the use of their logo/visual and name for specific teachers, businesses, and organizaitons or for all teachers, businesses, and organizations, at anytime and for any reason.
10. Access to The Learning Groove Resources
- The Learning Groove is not responsible for the actions of the host website Teachable. This includes not being responsible if Teachable ends their web platform, goes out of business, or ends or restricts services in any manner.
- The Learning Groove grants the teacher taking this training conditional access to an additional and separate Song Training Website. The Learning Groove is not responsible for any actions of the Song Training Website's host. Furthermore, access to the song training website is not guaranteed and can change terms or end completely at anytime and for any reason.
- The Learning Groove offers additional resources on the training platform including a syllabus, music, training manual, etc. These resources can be changed, restricted, or discontinued at any time and for any reason.
Trainees agree certain information it will acquire from The Learning Groove will constitute trade secrets and confidential information, including, but not limited to, The Learning Groove’s proprietary and/or original songs, arrangements and recordings, training methods, training manuals, online training, The Learning Groove training website, training videos, curriculum, and information related thereto. In consideration of the foregoing, trainee agrees that it will not, directly or indirectly, disclose, copy, transfer or allow access to any trade secrets or confidential information obtained from The Learning Groove.
12. Injunctive Relief
The parties agree that monetary damages will not be an adequate remedy for a breach of the obligations set forth in Confidentiality terms above. Therefore, in addition to all other remedies, the non-breaching party shall have the right, with respect to any breach of Confidentiality above, to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction or other equitable relief.
13. Warranty and Indemnity
The Learning Groove offers training on music classes and provides songs and stories. The Learning Groove does not offer music classes or authorize anybody to offer classes in their name. Teachers and/or businesses and/or organizations who use The Learning Groove training and The Learning Groove songs, in any manner, are completely responsible for the safety of their students and all attendees. Teachers and/or businesses and/or organizations are also completely responsible for keeping each teaching location clean, safe, and childproofed. Teachers and/or businesses and/or organizations are responsible for following all The Learning Groove’s safety guidelines. Teachers and/or businesses and/or organizations are responsible for maintaining their own general liability insurance and/or any other typical insurance for a business offering similar services that they deem beneficial or necessary. Teachers and/or businesses and/or organizations agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Learning Groove, its owners, employees and affiliates, harmless from any claim made against the teacher and/or business, and/or organization, related to their failure to abide by the terms of this provision.